Sunday 5 October 2014

We've Arrived!!

Date: 2nd - 5th October 2014
Venue: Windermere, Florida

Wow what a journey. This aeroplane malarkey was so easy. All those people who say they can't sleep on a plane, don't know what all the fuss is about! Several stints of 2 hour sleeps followed by watching Peppa Pig (mum not impressed with me liking this!!) kept me entertained for the whole journey. The food was amazing and brilliantly served, I felt like I was in first class (thanks to mummy).




When we finally landed, we got into a queue just for a man to take pictures of mummy and daddy and ask them questions on why we were here. Couldn't believe how long this took, eventually we got through and started chasing our luggage. To eventually be greeted by this strange man chatting up older ladies, I believe it was Uncle Pip!

Finally on the road, albeit a bit different from home. I am a bit worried that people do not know how to drive out here, for some reason they are on the wrong side of the road. Mummy and Daddy assure me that this is correct, I will judge for myself after a few days.

We get to our new home, thanks to Pip. I don't think we are here for long. It looks really lovely from what I can tell in the dark. However mummy puts me straight to bed, so didn't see much else that day.

The next day I woke up in this strange place. Soon realised that everything was ok, as mummy and daddy were here. The plan for this day was daddy to get a car. After daddy eventually worked out how to get out of the airport car park we went to see daddy's new wheel. We also met one of the smallest men I know (apart from myself) Dave Greenwood for lunch in the Yard House. This day ended with me going to bed at 5pm (I was tired and I think I am suffering from what my mummy thinks is called a cold.)

Not liking this cold kept me up every 2 hours, I don't think mummy likes it either. Today we go on a tour around the community. Can't seem to work out how to get into the pool and gym (turns out later that we were trying to access the wrong pool and gym, I do wonder about my parents sometimes!!). Mummy and Daddy decided to find Florida Mall and Premium outlet Stores. These car journeys are painful, every time I get myself all upset. Mummy and Daddy can't work out why and I can't tell them. They keep asking me whether my teeth hurt, not really sure what they are going on about.

We find Toys R Us! I am so pleased at least they have found somewhere to get my toys from. Mummy also insists that we go into one of her favourite shops, M&M world and forces me to have a picture with the NASCAR in there. Don't know what all the fuss is about.




Due to the sun getting hotter and hotter we decided to make our way back to the apartment for chill time! I've made some new friends at the apartment. although every time I see them they keep scuttling away from me, there are hundreds of them, but I think they are harmless. I believe Daddy calls them Gecko's!!!

One final note, when are we going swimming? Something to do with this cold I have which is preventing us from going, oh well maybe today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment