Sunday 5 October 2014

By Henry Goodchild

Date: 1st October 2014
Venue: Goodchild Residence

So I've decided to write a baby blog on my adventures of living in Orlando, Florida, much more interesting than mummy and daddy writing a blog!! I'm currently writing this from the UK but will keep you all updated on what I am doing.

I've spent the last few days watching mummy and daddy rushing all over the place. Something's going on but what is it? Lots of people keep wanting to cuddle me, being passed around to all these different faces, which I want to poke and jab! Don't they understand all I want is to be fed, bum to be cleaned and to sleep. I tried to get away from all these mad people by learning to roll, but that didn't get me very far. So I'm stuck with all these silly people who seem to cry every time they say goodbye.

So apparently I'm going on something called an aeroplane, who knows what that is. I have a strange feeling I may not like it, but I will let you know how I coped! Mummy keeps saying that I must behave myself, but I always do!!
Its now time for my bed, woohoo bath time!! See you on the other side of the pond!

Signing out for the last time in the UK, HG!







No comments:

Post a Comment