Sunday 12 October 2014

Are we on holiday???

Date: Rest of 5th - 12th October
Venue: Windermere, Fl

Hello back again, made it another week! So back to Sunday. Today we went and explored our local community. I'm sure this was an attempt to get me to sleep.

Well we started off making our way to the swimming pool! yeah!! Mummy disappeared off to the gym, something to do with me making her look bigger or something. Anyway I had boys time with the dude of dads! We decided to chill by the pool, as apparently the water was too cold! I would've gone in, but daddy was being a wimp. I'm slowly thinking of taking away the title of dude!!

The rest of the morning and early afternoon. I just chilled on the sun lounger having a snooze, with my favourite beaker.


 
Hey!! I've just found this photo, who thinks its funny to take pictures of me whilst I am sleeping!!
 
 

Later in the afternoon we decided to go for a walk round one of the lakes next to our apartment. Well you wold never believe it we saw something called an alligator. Apparently they can hurt you if you get too near, but it looked harmless from a distance.









Daddy then did his disappearance trick and wondered off with his camera towards a bigger lake. I believe a sign said something about fishing and he was off like a shot!

I got bored waiting for him, so I decided it was a good enough opportunity to fall asleep.

Monday was a day with mummy, whilst daddy went off to work at that big wheel place.



Don't know what he does all day, its not even built yet! We had a chilled day, went to the playground and had a go on a swing. Then walked round the fitness trail with mummy, stopping at every fitness section so mummy can make a fool of herself. I couldn't believe I was sitting there watching her trying to jump as high as she could, in flip flops no less (sigh) !! Came home and chilled some more!

Tuesday was bank day! Met this very interesting man called Shad who will be helping us to relocate to the area. He was talking at me in a funny, fast, high pitched voice very difficult to always understand what he was saying. So I just stared at him and pretended to listen. This was so boring. How many questions do they have to ask just to get a card which you put in a machine that spits money out or as I saw gobbles money up! Not even the dinosaur game was keeping me entertained for so long! We eventually got out of this boring place and the next thing I heard was Shad saying "I will take you back now but before hand I will show you where your nearest shopping complex will be! This was my cue to fall asleep! Not shopping again!!

Well what a night! I was sure I was missing out on so much through the night, so I kept waking every 2 hours just to check! Mummy was not impressed come the morning. So I lightened her mood with a few giggles and smiles! Yes I have a way with the ladies, always best to start young I say!!

Woohoo, what I thought would be just a day of mummy, turned out to be a nice lunch with Greenwood. We went to Toojays, where mummy tried feeding me a bit of avocado and satsuma. I was having none of it, what is this healthy food? surely I should be eating big burgers and chips out here!




Greenwood and I posing in front of Toojays. Yep that sign does make us look small. I blame the photographer.

We also met daddy there (told you he doesn't do any work!) Whilst Daddy whisked Greenwood away for a tour around the big wheel (or not so wheel like at the mo!) mummy and I went for a Pedicure. Now this was an experience. A Chinese lady kept talking to me whilst scrubbing away at mummy's feet and I just smiled politely. I then watched while she started what looked like devouring my mummy's toes. I was surprised there were any toe nails left. she kept going back and forth between each foot. I was wondering when she was going to do mine. I sat there with mummy waiting eagerly.




Alas, it was not meant to be. Maybe next time.

Our last trip saw us buy a massive tub of strawberry and vanilla ice cream. So many flavours to choose from but we played it safe. Maybe blueberry cheesecake next time or even a chocolate peanut butter one! Looking forward to trying that one day, as I'll doubt I'll see any of this tub.




The rest of the week saw me travelling around the Orlando area looking at houses, I won't bore you with this detail, as it wasn't much fun. Safe to say mummy and daddy didn't see anywhere just yet. Although we did go to one house and saw many gecko's or is it a lizard? I keep trying to catch one to see what they taste like, but yet have not succeeded.

 
 
We also visited the local park a few times. Now this is more like it, trying out the swings and slides these looked fun, until I went down the slide with daddy. I think he had more fun than I did.
 


Next week will be the trials and tribulations of eating stodgy stuff, that humans think are appetising, we shall see whether I agree. For now please see my picture for my portfolio just in case Daddy doesn't succeed at the eye, someone will have to bring the money in.

 
Much love to all my all fans
Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment