Monday 20 October 2014

6 months old... Happy half birthday to me!

Date: 12th - 18th October
Place: Still here in Windermere

Apologies for lateness of blog, but had an awesome weekend, only had time to put it up. I have been writing some of this from my sunbed! Here I am!


So we started the day last Sunday with chilling. IKEA I hear mummy say, uh oh, this does not feel right. What is this strange sounding place, oh maybe its somewhere exciting. I start to voice my opinion today. I've found this sound I can make, so I think mummy and daddy can understand me.

So we went to IKEA, came back with a something I can sit in, which was great. We also went somewhere where they gave me a bowl full of something they called banana, but I call mushie bites! I was so excited I tried some, but accidentally threw the mushy bites on the floor. Thought it was a game but I never got them back again. There was a loud noise when I did it and I don't think the waiter and waitress looked very pleased about it. I later found out this was called the Cheesecake Factory, after mummy kept going on about it. I think the parents enjoyed themselves, there was a lot of photo taking of themselves with food, so I think it is a big event that you have to do when you get older.

Here;s some of the pictures which were taken, including my banana that didn't last long, oops!





We later got home and I got to go in my chair. Mummy brought out some mushy green stuff. I think this was pear, it was yummy! They gave me some then put it away, hadn't they realised I hadn't finished. So I voiced my opinion until they got the message. I wonder what I will get tomorrow. Better not be something yucky!

The rest of the week consisted of lots of swimming, walking and food shopping for me. When we go shopping people can't get enough of me. They are always peering at me, some talk in a funny language, which not even mum and dad understand, we think its Spanish.

Also on one of our walks we came across a couple of cranes they were huge, twice my size at least. Got in our path, so we waited until they had passed. The wildlife is so cool out here.



I started eating sweet potato and mummy kept giving me random things to suck on, one was a green flowery looking thing, which I'm not sure I liked. Later to be told it was broccoli. I think my face said it all, but she still kept trying to give this to me through the week, when will the woman get the message.

First pictures of me and sweet potato, yay I've joined the taking pics of your food gang!



By the time we got to Friday, we saw that funny man Shad again. He took us to go and get our social security numbers, well not me, but I have to tag along. This was a quick and easy process, we just need to wait for them to come through the post. Later that day all the air freight arrived. OMG I couldn't believe my eyes. It was all for me!! My toys had arrived and the rest of my buggy. I think mum and dad were a little disappointed that they didn't put more things for them in it, oh well.

Look at me amongst my toys, sooooo happy!!




Saturday18th October was a little eventful. After several Skype sessions, we went to look at our first house to see if we liked it. We turned up and the area was amazing, it had a park, so that was all I needed. Daddy was looking at the lake, I know what was going through his mind, FISHING!! Mummy was being more practical, and said the house wasn't big enough for our stuff. Oh well. We'll keep looking.

In the afternoon, we met up with Uncle Pip and a new friend of daddy's, called Ed. We entered into this building having a laugh and a giggle and then I couldn't believe my eyes. There were guns and ammo everywhere. What were we doing, was Pip really a nice man or did he really hate daddy and mummy so much to shoot them. It turns out it was all fine and we were there just for fun!

Mummy and I waited outside whilst Daddy ( with his girly pink ear defenders) and his new friend Ed were taken by Uncle Pip through a big green door. I decided that I would start to blow raspberries at everyone who went in, it was so funny.




The next thing I hear is several bangs. Oh no what was happening in there. I tried to see through the window, on what was going on but it wasn't very clear.


Here's Daddy and Ed getting the low down on the safety of shooting. Look at the number of bullet shells on the floor.

Thankfully daddy came out all smiles. It was mummy's turn. She looked nervous. Again I heard several bangs and she came out smiling holding a large bit pf paper with a man with holes in it.

Here is some insight on what went on in there. Doesn't my daddy look beautiful in pink!!




We then went into the archery room. This is were daddy hurt his shoulder. As the bow was too hard to pull back, but he did manage a couple of good shots. Mummy tried but failed to pull it back at all. I think they both need to go to the gym, to build up those muscles. During this time I met a lovely lady. she was so in to me, my flirting was working.



 We had finally finished but still had to take the obligatory photo of standing next to the shooting sign, with me wearing ear defenders. This can't be good for my street cred, but I went along with it.




We then went for a lovely drink, with free food, although all I got was a carrot. I'm sure there is something better out there for me, but I seem to be not getting it.

Finally a picture of my family. These are very rare occurrences, all 3 of us together, so I thought I'd publish this on here for all to see.




Next week, probably more of the same during the week. I am sure there will be some highlights to tell. Happy reading.

Hxx

No comments:

Post a Comment