Sunday 9 November 2014

Such fun and frolics


Date: 26th Oct - 1st November
Venue: Windermere/Winter Haven

So today was the day where I got to go to my very first theme park, LEGOLAND Florida Resort. So we started the day arriving for our very own VIP experience, as of course I am a Very Important Person, a package arranged by a very good friend. We were met by a lovely American lady who greeted us and got us into the park. There was these coloured bricks everywhere, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it looked like big toys everywhere. I first found myself getting ready and going on a round cage thing that took us up and up into the sky. We could see miles. I was looking for all the alligators in the lakes but couldn't see any. What I could see though was all the rides and fun things that we could go on.

As we were coming off we were met by Uncle Pip. Yep its that man again. I'm starting to like him, I think. Well especially today anyway. It was awesome! We met lots of different Lego statues. Daddy getting extremely excited about some black caped dude with a funny shaped helmet. as you can tell from the photo, I wasn't really fussed.

 
We also met someone more daddy's size, R2D2 and came across Batman and Robin.
 

 

We then made our way to the Water Park. We got taken into a private big tent and I couldn't believe the gifts we were given. Mummy was quite excited by it all. I was just excited that we eventually got to go into the pool. However disaster struck when I decided that I no longer wanted to be on my front and I rolled onto my back. I did so and felt myself falling, it took a few seconds but I then realised that my daddy was not quite quick enough to save me and I landed on the hard floor bashing my head. OWWW it hurt. Wasn't happy with daddy for a bit. I didn't show my physical displeasure towards him, but I will be keeping that memory to bring back as emotional blackmail.
I then got my new toy polar bear, which I named Pip.

After a go on the water slide with mummy, we decided it was time to venture into the park. It wasn't long until we got to do the American version of trick or treat, otherwise known as Brick or Treat at LEGOLAND. The park started to change. Smoke was coming out of various places in the park, people started to change and look funny. Faces were turning white, eyes were turning freaky looking and I kept seeing ghosts and pumpkins everywhere.

 
Spoooky!

We eventually met for our VIP Brick or Treat package. We got taken to a white house, where we got food and played games. This lady started painting this orange pumpkin on my leg, what was she doing? why would I want that?!?!?  Mummy and Daddy were excited about me getting it, so we got a photo. They also got their faces painted too. I think they are getting into this too much!




 
 
We then got taken on a trick or treat experience and what an experience it was. We had our pumpkin treat bag and went round these people in these small houses who were giving out sweets. I had never seen so many sweets in my life. It was not as is if I could even eat them either. All I kept thinking was, Mummy and Daddy are going to get fat and lose their teeth, if they eat all of that. They also gave out 3 small bags fall of green, black and red bricks. These were interesting, maybe even tasty, but I wasn't allowed near them. These were for older kids and my Mummy and Daddy. They are big kids at heart!

We eventually went back and built those bricks. They turned into a dragon, this was so cool. I can't wait until I can get my own bricks. Maybe have to start off big and then get smaller. The day ended, when we got a night time tour around Miniland where it was all lit up and we went searching for Halloween ghouls and ghosts.



We had an awesome time, I'm sure I will be back there pretty soon.



All my fun didn't end there. The next day we were kindly picked up by my new friend Jack and his mum and went to a baby music class. We got there and they had already started. I couldn't believe my eyes. Everyone was dressed up, including the Miss Becky. She was in a yellow spotted dress with her hair sticking out the side of her head. She came round to every child and started singing some sort of froggy song. She sang at me with Mr Frog, I just thought she was crazy, mummy sang back. The rest of the class was just madness. Every little child was dressed up for Halloween. I wasn't, which I was pretty pleased about. We sang lots of songs and bashed a few sticks and shook a few maracas then the class was finished. It ended by all the little children walking round with buckets getting sweets of parents, not sure what was going on there, but I think they were collecting sweets and we already had enough of those from LEGOLAND.

We had a few chill days this week. Although we did catch up with that funny, little man, Shad again. He took us round a few houses for us to view. I really, really liked the first house. Plenty of room for my toys and who cares if my room might be purple!! I think Mummy and Daddy liked this house too. Hopefully we get to live there.

At the end of the week we went to look for a car and after several hours again of looking at cars and test driving and sitting around we finally got one. It is so cool, you even get your own number plate out here. A little thing we were told was that you have to pay for your number plate or tag as the Americans call it yearly, this is usually done on your birthday. So as we were leaving Mummy and Daddy started looking at different Tag's looking for when the persons birthday is.

 
Looks more of a wanted photo!!

My overall achievement for this week was that I learnt to roll from my back to my front, so now I can roll both ways and I am much more steady sitting. This means that I can start to look at how I can start to move. Not sure if Mummy and Daddy are looking forward to this!!

Lots of love to all my friends and family.

Bye for now Hxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment