Wednesday 12 November 2014

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Date: 2nd -8th November 2014
Venue: Windermere


"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Daddy, Happy birthday to you" Well this was a new song I learnt today. Very simple song I wonder how long it took for someone to come up with that!! Well yes you guessed it, it was Daddy's 37th birthday today. I woke up and mummy gave daddy these colourful packages, which looked interesting. Apparently one was from me, but we all know that mummy really chose it, who are we kidding!! The best bit was that I got to play with all the colourful paper, I wondered what it taste like, not that nice, but soft in the mouth.

We had a surprise for daddy in the afternoon. We got him to drive to a destination of our choosing, with a little help from a friend. We turned up at the Orlando Grand Prix. The next surprise was that Mummy had gone and invited some of daddy's friends from work. Not sure if he was surprised or not. The gist of this event, so I could tell, was that Daddy, Mummy and Friends were about to go and drive round and round a small track in small cars to see who could go round the fastest. Again unfortunately I was only watching these cars go round and round, but I was being entertained by a lovely lady Jessica and her family. Maybe next time I can have a go. I suppose I better get practicing with my hand eye coordination.

We then presented Daddy with a birthday cake and another rendition of that new song I learnt, before we found out where everyone placed. There was a small medal ceremony, but neither Daddy or Mummy were in the top 3. Mummy just missed out being in 4th and Daddy followed behind in 5th. I know who I would enjoy being driven by!!!

 
Birthday "Special" Boy

"Happy Birthday to you"
 

The Winners and Daddy

All the Gang (loving my cuddles with Heather).


We then went off to get some good old fashion British food, in a place called The Pub (original!). I met another Henry, Henry VIII. I couldn't believe that there were more Henry's than just me, but I am the better looking and smarter one out of them all. I couldn't leave without having my picture taken with him. He looks well chuffed having his picture taken with me, don't you think!?!



The rest of the week consisted of playing and eating new foods. Mummy is starting to mix up the food now. Much better than the plain old one veg stuff I was getting. However I am still on porridge for breakfast, so this better change soon.

Towards the end of the week we found out that our application for that house I liked was accepted. We will be moving to Winter Garden on 26th November, and none of us can wait. I'm excited as there is a pool, Mummy is excited as there is a Tennis Court and Daddy (plus daddy's work mate Ed) is excited that there is a football pitch. Perfect!

Sneak peak of the outside of our house, including our new car in the drive. In a couple of weeks I'll be able to show the inside.



Saturday we checked out where we are going to live and visted the local Winter Garden Village, where there was a farmers market and some guy playing an instrument with some strings, I think called a guitar. Mummy and Daddy had their first snow cone; we saw some very huge pumpkins and I had a look at a very old fire engine. It was a lovely morning and so much to see.






All week had been Brit Week in Orlando for British businesses, in which daddy had attended a couple of the events. The last event of the week on Saturday eve, we all went to.This was Bonfire Night in  Kissimmee. This event is just crazy and I can't believe we do this every year back home.




 
Where am I?? I promise I was there too!

There was a massive bonfire with some sort of man on top, which burnt bright orange colour. I couldn't believe my eyes and how warm it was. We started off quite close, but slowly edged backwards, as the grass and the safety fencing started to catch fire. I wasn't worried, as I was wrapped up nice and warm in my buggy. It was especially nice in there when it started to rain.

We met some new people that night, hopefully some more friends for us and I had a nice cuddle by a nice lady called Janelle, before I fell asleep. Apparently there was some pretty light up patterns in the sky called fireworks, but I was none the wiser as I was asleep with these funny big red ear things on, drowning out the noise.

That evening I believe Daddy met up with an old friend Myles and his family at the Bonfire Night. Again I was asleep at that point, so missed out on a lot of what went on this evening.

This week I started to learn that I can push and pull myself along on my belly, I have not quite got a lot of speed yet, but I will soon. All I kept hearing was " how did you get over there?" I thought "I could tell you but then I would have to kill you" lol!! They will see soon enough.

Wheel Update: The inner ring is complete.



Have to go now, mummy's coming and I don't want her to edit any of my blog, because then it would all be about the weather or her running antics or something boring like that.

See you guys soon
Hxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Henry,

    I am very much enjoying your blogs in America - very jealous of the adventure! However, when are you going to visit NASA? Some exciting news from me is that I had my contract extended with the BBC through to March next year, and plan to come visit you in April, if your Mummy and Daddy are able to accommodate? If so, maybe we can go to see some spaceships together?

    I hope all is good with you though, but I think a Video Blog would be great for special occasions...

    See you soon and can't wait for your next post :o)

    Uncle Tim x

    ReplyDelete